Do you have an Ash tree on your property that you would like to save? We can help!
Many property owners take steps to fight Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) by cutting down and removing the tree(s) completely.
While this approach may often be the best case scenario, are there other options available if you have a healthy Ash tree?
EAB Treatments could be a viable option for you if your Ash tree is presently healthy and doing well.
Johnson Ops Tree Care professionals can inspect your Ash tree and run a diagnostic to determine the health of your tree and the potential effectiveness of a EAB Treatment.
Your Ash tree can be a very valuable asset on your property, and performing this measure will serve to help protect your tree(s) for the future while fighting off the Emerald Ash Borer!
To protect your Ash tree against EAB we use a proven method of treatment that includes the application of a product called “Tree-äge” that is injected into the Ash tree.
The active ingredient of Tree-äge is “emamectin benzoate”
We are licensed pesticide applicators in both Wisconsin and Minnesota and have undergone the specific training required to properly administer the Tree-äge product.
Here are some helpful notes on the treatment process:
- An application should be done every 2 years after the initial treatment.
- Tree-äge has a proven effectiveness when used according to the directions for a minimum of two years.
- Tree trunk injection should be done by professional application only.
- Proper application does not affect any other plants in area.
- Treatments can be performed on Ash trees near or around bodies of water and wet areas.
For more information on treating your Ash Trees for Emerald Ash Borer, or to determine if your tree is a good candidate for treatment, please feel free to contact us.